Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

exciting days..

dear bloggers..

soon i will post about the most exciting, most happier days ever happens in my life..

trailer:

-my another nick name is Su-
-Mr and Mrs Smurf-
-sweet like a korean-
-every morning 'it' will wake me up-
-my favorite colour is black and pink-
-"ituuu belakang kireee"-
-"you look gorgeous today"-
-kenny rogers roasters and johnny-
-i want to hang my clothes after ironing it-
-me looks taller when i wear it-
-fart...pruttttt, smells like muffin....urghhh :) -
-i am win!!!! mwahahahaha..beat ur highscores!!-
-raya and their destinations-
-skirt, blazers, blouse-
-i love ur black shoes...its really nice, actually-
-my watch white-
-nonononono..BEN-
-burrrp!! can you help me to finish it??-
-mine is yours-
-four eyes man, 2 normal, and 2 brownish-
-once touch, sound like "mooooo~~"-
-mek jue??-
-ahaaa!! good choice!!-


hahaha..guess what??

COMING SOON THIS OCTOBER

zasssssss!!!



2 comments:

incik haikal said...

Hahahahaha(mr smurf da gelak sorang2 ni) hehehe.....abg da baca sekali lalu...tp x puas lg selagi abg x jumpe makna yg su tulis.

sitysakura said...

ok..nnti phm2 la setiap tu ade maksudnye..:)